Canada is one of the preferred countries by Indians to apply for a Permanent Residency Visa. The flexible immigration policies, cultural d iversity, educational opportunities, democratic values, and career opportunities are a few among the many benefits that lure Indians and others to apply for a PR Visa. But here is what you have to know:
- What is a Canada Permanent Residency Visa?
A Permanent Residency Visa is given to a person, who although not a citizen of Canada, is given a status of permanent residence after immigrating to Canada.
- What are the benefits of getting a PR Visa?
- Can Live, Study, Work in any part of Canada
- Can apply for Canadian Citizenship
- Can get health care and other social benefits which a Canadian citizen receives
- Are protected under Canadian Laws and the Charter (which lays down the various rights and freedoms in Canada)
- What are the key documents you need to apply for a PR Visa?
- A sufficient fund proof to support your application
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)
- Skills Assessment Test
- Language Test Results (IELTS etc)
- Additional Fees
- Original, copies, official translations supporting the documents
- Educational certificates, degrees, diplomas, personal identification documents, sponsor letters.
- Other documents based on different visa categories
- What are the best options to get PR in Canada from India?
There are various categories that you can apply under. Some of them include:
- Express Entry visa under the Skilled Immigrants Program
- PNP i.e. Provincial Nominee Program
- Self Employed Persons Program
- People with a business idea and someone to fund it can apply for a start-up visa.
- Sponsorship Programs
- Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP)
Yes, the procedures to get a PR Visa might sound extremely confusing and they sure are if you do not have any knowledge about it. That is why it would be best if you could seek the help of immigration consultants. If you are looking for Canada Immigration Consultants in Hyderabad, then My Global Steps is the place you should choose! We are an authorized immigration and education consultation firm led by an RCIC and provide a full range of Canadian immigration appeal and litigation services, applications for permanent as well as a temporary residence, etc. Contact us today!
© 2018-2021 My Global Steps Immigration Inc.