About us

A Canadian Immigration & Education Consultancy!


My Global Steps Immigration Inc. is a full- service Canada Immigration agency and Recruitment/Employment Agency with Office in Edmonton, Alberta Canada 

We represent clients worldwide wishing to Immigrate, Educate or obtain Citizenship in Canada.  

Canadian Immigration Services: We assist you by giving you a transparent and clear picture of the current immigration programs, honest assessment of your chances of immigrating to Canada, (your immigration options) and steps to take. We believe in providing the right advice in an effective and timely manner. 

We specialize in the following Canadian Immigration services and more: 

  • LMIA for Employers – LMIA Work Permits – Spousal open Work Permits – Spousal Sponsorship Canada (Within and Outside Canada) – Work Permit- Intra Company Transferee, LMIA Exempt- Francophone Work Permits – Visitor Visa/ ETA – Super Visa – Express Entry PR- Provincial Nomination PNP Alberta, PNP SINP, PNP MPNP – Federal PR -Atlantic Programs- Study Permits – Post Graduate Work Permit/Co-op Work Permit – Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship – Investor Programs- Self-Employed Programs – Study Permits – Caregiver Programs – Citizenship application PR Card renewals 

 Indian Visa/PCC Services from Canada: 

If you need more information for applying for the Indian Visa/Passport services from Canada, you should give us a call and our expert visa consultants will be at your service to provide you with all the details. Also, we will help you in the application process and will keep you informed about the status until you receive your visa.  

  • Indian passport renewal 
  • Overseas Citizenship of India for Canadian passport holder (OCI) 
  • Indian Police Clearance Certificate 
  • India Entry Visa 

USA Visitor Visa – B1/B2 Business & Tourism (Temporary visitor) 

  • The B-1/B-2 visa is a temporary, non-immigrant visa that allows the holder to travel to the United States for either business or tourism purposes. We do the application on your behalf.  

Commissioner of Oaths in and for the province of Alberta provides the following services.   

  • Administer Oaths, Solemn declarations, Affidavits, Witness of signatures, Certify proof of loss declarations, Certify consent to travel document, Certify photographs, Certify Change of Name Application, Statutory declaration for lost, damaged or destroyed passport, Land title transfer, Postgraduate education application documents, Consent for minor travelling abroad, Letter of Invitation, Letter of financial support 


© 2018-2021 My Global Steps Immigration Inc.

Privacy Policy  |  Terms & Conditions