Business Investor Class
Both Federal and Provinces of Canada offer Business Immigration programs. IRCC has agreements with provinces and territories on how they share responsibility for immigration.
Apart from the Federal Business and Investor programs are Provincial Programs tailored to accommodate the business investor or entrepreneur.
Once nominated by a province for a business program, the applicant can apply for permanent residence through the federal immigration program.
Streams under Federal Business Programs:
- Self-Employed Program
- Start-Up Visa Program
Streams under Provincial Investor Programs:
- Alberta: Alberta Self-Employed Farmer Stream
- British Columbia: BC PNP Entrepreneur Immigration
- Manitoba: Manitoba Business Investor Stream — Entrepreneur Pathway
- Manitoba: Manitoba Business Investor Stream — Farm Investor Pathway
- New Brunswick: (NBPNP) – Entrepreneurial Stream
- New Brunswick: NBPNP) – Post-Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream
- Nova Scotia: Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) — Entrepreneur Stream
- Nova Scotia: (NSNP) — International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream
- Northwestern Territories: (NTNP) — Entrepreneur Business Stream
- Ontario: Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) Corporate Stream
- Ontario: Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) Entrepreneur Stream
- Prince Edward Island: Provincial Nominee Program – Work Permit Stream
- Saskatchewan: (SINP) – Entrepreneur Category
- Saskatchewan: (SINP) – Farm Owner/Operator Category
- Yukon: Yukon Business Nominee Program (YBNP)
© 2018-2019 My Global Steps Immigration Inc.