Visit Canada

Many visitors want to come to Canada for tourism, meet family and friends and conduct business activities.

Some nationals need a temporary resident visa (TRV) and must apply for a visitor visa to enter Canada and others from visa-exempt countries may only require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) if traveling to Canada by air.

There are various categories that we have discussed in detailed here:

  • Temporary Resident Visa (Visitor Visa)
  • Electronic Travel Authorization
  • Super Visa
  • Temporary Resident Permit


We at My Global Steps Immigration Inc. can help you apply for any of these visas. Call us at +1-416-854-6022 or email us at


How much does an immigration consultant charge in Canada?
How do I find the best immigration consultant?

If you are looking for the best Canada immigration services in Edmonton, the first thing you should do is make sure that your immigration consultant is genuine. The firm should be ICCRC-registered to receive the best immigration consultant. As a well-informed customer, you should research your consulting firm’s employees, application success, and other factors..

How do I find a good immigration consultant?

If you do choose to work with a good immigration consultant in Edmonton, it’s important to find someone who is legitimate and trustworthy. Check their license or authorization number, learn about their training and experience, and more.

How do I find an immigration consultant in Canada?

When looking for an immigration consultant in Edmonton, Canada, you should ask family members or friends who have previously visited or relocated to Canada about their experiences with immigration consultants they worked with, or you can conduct research online by looking at their reviews and ratings. You can verify their authenticity by using their registered ICCRC number.


© 2018-2021 My Global Steps Immigration Inc.

Privacy Policy  |  Terms & Conditions