Unlike many people who reside in Canada, you perhaps might not be the one who was born and brought up there. Some of you have visited because of livelihood, higher studies, or to explore the new opportunities present in this country. Because of the resources like job opportunities, some of the best colleges & educational institutions, and business breaks, Canada has always been the hotspot for the aspiring people.
Canada has a rich culture with people from different countries, ethnicity, and religion migrating for a sole purpose- to get a ‘wannabe’ future. For the families whose any member resides in Canada, the worries and hassles are eased away during this transitional phase. The bureaucrats of this country consider all those essential things that would make things easy for the immigrants. Therefore, the Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledges the benefits and has paved ways to several categories of immigration to streamline the entire process. If you are staying in Mumbai and looking for some do’s and don’ts of immigration, then Canada PR Visa consultants in Mumbai can be of great help.
Canada Permanent Residency Visa
Because of so many contributing factors like high employment, flexible government policies, qualified professionals, and a better standard of living, it has become a hub for people to settle and raise a family. The country has left no stone unturned when it comes to offering Canada Permanent Residency (PR) Visa to the one who deserves.
Are you Eligible for PR VISA?
One of the crucial things to get started with is to assess whether I stand eligible for the PR Visa or not. For the category of a skilled worker, an applicant must have either of the following qualifications or meet the norms—
- Minimum 1 year of continuous full-time or equivalent work experience in the last ten years in any of the mentioned 38 occupations
- The applicant should be living in the country with legal status- the international student or Temporary Foreign Worker- for a minimum of 1 year
- Must qualify for Arranged Employment with the status of a full-time job offer from an employer based in Canada
Experts Tip on Evading the Rejection
According to one of the reputed and experienced PR Visa consultants in Mumbai, most of the cases of the Visa application getting rejected is because of the negligence by the applicant. Therefore, before applying the applicant must be aware of the following essential things—
Canada PR Visa consultants in Mumbai alert the applicant with the fact that- THE APPLICATION SHOULD BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING VALID DOCUMENTS AS MENTIONED IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER.
- Must have a valid result of language test
- Valid Documents of Identity like Passport, Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificates, VoterID
- Certificates proving the educational details
- Employment Proof that includes Offer Letter, Reference Letter, Employment Contract
In addition to all this, PR Visa consultants in Mumbai also ask the applicant—
- To make sure that documents are translated into either French or English
- The form is duly filled with the maximum valid information as asked from the professionals from immigration
- Ascertain that the Xerox copies being submitted are distinct and readable
There are several other small but essential things that are often neglected or skipped. The professionals think that the entire documents should be validated and checked before the final submission to evade the disqualification of the application for Canada Permanent Residency Visa (PR Visa).
© 2018-2021 My Global Steps Immigration Inc.